Gigabit 4xPOE Ports to 1 Ethernet Port Media Converter POE Switch
Interconvert optical-electric ethernet signals between 10/100/1000M UTP ports and 1000M optical fiber ports and provide power for network devices.
Gigabit 4xPOE Ports to 1 Ethernet Port Media Converter Power Over Ethernet POE Switch
The POE (Power Over Ethernet) media converter enables enterprises to provide power to network devices over the existing CAT5 data connection. The 10/100/1000 PoE Ethernet to Fiber Converters provide an economical path to extend the distance of an existing network with fiber cabling. At the same time they function as PoE injectors to power devices like IP phones, video conferencing equipment, IP cameras and Wi-Fi devices over copper UTP cabling.
- Supply power to wireless AP and IP Camera through CAT 5 cable
- Flow Control: Full duplex based on IEEE802.3x, Half duplex based on Back Pressure
- Support port auto-flip (Auto MDI/ MDIX)
- No fan design, natural cooling feature.
- All ports support line-speed switching (Frame size at the ranges of 64-1536)
- Adopts store-and-forward method