Direct Attach Cables
SFP+ direct attach copper cable is a popular choice for 10G Ethernet reaches up to 10 m due to its low latency and low cost. Fiber2c offers various model of direct attach cables.
- Direct-Attach Cables (DAC) are cost efficient close-range interconnection media widely used in telecom operator equipment rooms, data centers and corporate networks for connecting LAN and SAN equipment in same or neighboring racks.
- Our multi-vendor compatible Direct-Attach Cables portfolio support full range of transmission speeds from 10 Gbps up to 40 Gbps applications, customizable length of cables and current most popular interface assembly form factors – QSFP and SFP.
- we can provide Direct-Attach Cables with custom-encoded firmware in order to make it work almost in any equipment and we can support encoding of each end to support different vendor equipment, allowing using Direct-Attach Cables as cross-platform interconnection medium.
View as Grid List
Items 16-25 of 25
- 7m Active Copper AWG30 40GBASE QSFP+ ACCA, QSFP+ to QSFP+
- 5m Active Copper AWG30 40GBASE QSFP+ Direct Attach Cable
- 3m Active Copper AWG30 40GBASE QSFP+ Direct Attach Cable